In this paragraph, I tell you about MBBS Full Form and about MBBS Course.MBBS is a medical practitioner.MBBS in simple language is the doctors Who can give you medicine or do surgery to make you fit and healthy.MBBS Full Forms isThe combination of two degrees. It is one of the finest profession in which you get respect and income both. Being an MBBS is the noblest job and it is category ‘A’ job in the government sector.
Full form of MBBS | MBBS full form | MBBS full name
Full Form of MBBS or MBBS Abbreviation stands for Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. In Latin, the full form of MBBS is Medicinae Baccalaureus Baccalaureus Chirurgiae. Most importantly, MBBS students can both do surgery and give medicine. However, Aspirant of this course can do more specialised PG course and can choose either surgery or either medicine field in future studies. This medical degree is provided in almost every country. This is a bachelor degree in the medical profession.MBBS or Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery having many other abbreviations like MB ChB, MB BCh, MB BChir (Cantab), BM BCh (Oxon), BMBS).
About MBBS Course:
The MBBS course contains two degrees in one course. Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery are two degrees which are combined and given to MBBS aspirants. It is a 5 or 6-year course depending on different institution and country. In INDIA it was a 5 and a 1/2 year course including 6 months internship. The candidate must take biology as a subject in intermediate to eligible to take admission in MBBS.This degree having its own reputation in social life. To become a good doctor you have to do practice and practice to skill you up. In other words, We say that Doctor is second God because they save the lives of many. They make us fit and they allow us to live a healthy life.
List Of Top Institution Providing MBBS Course :
- University College London
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, India
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- johns Hopkins University
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, India
- University of Cambridge
- University of Oxford
- Harvard University
- Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College and King Edward Memorial Medical College, Mumbai
- Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata
- Yale University
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai
- Topiwala National Medical College and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, Mumbai
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation Medical College and Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute, Pondicherry
- Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College and Sassoon General Hospital, and College of Nursing, Pune
- PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Peelamedu
- Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences, Chennai
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
- Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati
- Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences, Hubli
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- SCB Medical College, Cuttack
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
- Government Medical College, Kozhikode
- Moti Lal Nehru Medical College, Allahabad
- Calcutta National Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla
- Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi
- Dr Sampurnanand Medical College, Jodhpur
- S Nijalingappa Medical College and HSK Hospital and Research Centre, Navanagar
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College, Pune
- Himalayan Institute of Medical Sciences, Dehradun
- Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Hyderabad
- Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bankura
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Wardha
- Maharani Laxmibai Medical College Hospital, Jhansi
- Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Secunderabad
- Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore
- Rabindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan
- Pt Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna
- B J Medical College, Ahmedabad
- HKE Society’s Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga
- Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad
- Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut
- RG Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata
- Sri Devaraj URS Medical College, Kolar
- JJM Medical College, Davangere
- Government Medical College, Kottayam
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer
- Government Medical College, Patiala
How to take admission in MBBS Course ?
You must be 21 years old to take admission in India in medical Field and you Must have to crack NEET(national eligibility and entrance test ) to get admission in medical colleges located in India.However, you also take direct admission in foreign University by giving high semester fees.
MBBBS Course Duration?
Depending on country it is of five year or Six years Including or excluding Internship.
MBBS VS MD:
MBBS Full Form Bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery. It is a bachelor degree, on the other hand, MD stands for Master of surgery is a Master degree. MBBS is five or six-year program, on the other hand, MD is the 2-year program.
It is a medical degree. Mostly MBBS syllabus has been divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each. And each semester contains 120 lectures.MBBS syllabus is focused on skill-based training and theoretical knowledge about disease and Medicines. The syllabus contains pre-clinical,para-clinical and clinical subjects. Most Importantly in India Mbbs syllabus is prescribed by MCI(Medical Council of India).
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
- Community medicine
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MBBS Course Fees:
The course fees of MBBS depends on the College. Mostly, In government college, it ranges from 5000 rs-15000 rs. But in private college it is fairly high ranging from 4 lacs-10 lacs depending on Institution.In other words it is more
Final words About MBBS Full form:
In conclusion, I provided with all the information about MBBS Full Form and I also tell you the Full form of MBBS & its meaning. Also provided all other related information about MBBS and MBBS full forms. In addition, If I forget to mention any topic or you need any help Please comment Below.